- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God.
- In His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father and in His personal return to this earth in power and glory.
- That all have sinned and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the blood of Christ.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
- That man is justified by faith in Jesus Christ apart from works.
- That the redemptive work of Christ provides wholeness for man: body, soul, and spirit.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling presence the believer is enabled to live a godly life which manifests the fruit of the Spirit.
- That every Christian is called to share the gospel with the nations, be it your neighbor or people in another country.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgment.
- In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Bible is the infallible Word of God given to men by inspiration of God.
- In the reality and personality of our enemy Satan.
- That Jesus’ death is remembered in the ordinance of the Lord’s supper. His blood purchased salvation for us. His broken body purchased healing for us.
- That God is preparing a bride for His Son.
PO Box 363
Atkinson, NH 03811
Recent PostsOctober 13, 2016You’ve probably seen the devastation that hurricane Matthew has wreaked in Haiti. I’ve been in communication with Lex and Renee and have been updated as to the condition of Grande Goave specifically. The greatest need at the moment is for food. Most crops in the community were destroyed... more»October 24, 2014So, I’ve spent most of this week setting up 16 computers for the Computer Lab that will become part of the MOHI school in Grand Goave. The computers were donated by a university and shipped to Haiti on a grant from a rotary club in California. It was a long time coming, but they finally... more»October 22, 2014Yesterday we launched our 3rd ISOM school in the mountains of St. Etienné, led by Pastor Hakim. We had about 20 students in attendance, with more to come. There was a lot of excitement as we watched the first video of the curriculum and each student was very enthusiastic about making this program... more»